Here you can choose which TIFF-HDR format Luminance HDR will use to save an HDR image.
- HDR TIFF Default File Format
- LogLuv TIFF
- The appropriate format for most cases because it stores the hdr data in a reasonable amount of space (i.e. file size). Even if it is a 16 bit format, it can store floating point data.
- Float TIFF
- This format has to be used only if you want to load your tiff in another application that cannot open the LogLuv format.
- Show negative numbers as
- Color to show negative color values.
- Show nan and +/- inf values as
- Color to show nan/inf color values.